Welcome to the Mercer Island High PTSA website. Our mission is to put together helpful information for MIHS parents. This includes PTSA Membership & Fundraising, Islander Update Newsletters, Legislative Advocacy, Volunteer Opportunities, and useful links to topics on the MISD website such as the MIHS Daily Bulletin.
Letter to the Community – 2018 MISD Replacement Educational Levy Endorsement –
Each of our Mercer Island School District (MISD) PTA general memberships and/or executive boards have endorsed the 2018 MISD Replacement Educational Levy which will be on the ballot this Feb. 13, 2018. Our members value and recognize the importance of the levy for keeping Mercer Island Schools strong and for providing the best education for each and every one of our students. This four-year maintenance and operations levy will replace the previous levy that voters approved in 2014. This levy will provide critical funds to support approximately 20% of the overall operational costs of the district. This funding will support…CLICK HERE to read the full letter.
- Stay Informed: PTSA President Updates and Current/Past Newsletters
- Get Involved! We still have many ways to get involved at MIHS:
- Staff Appreciation Luncheons – we always appreciate food and set up/clean up help to show our faculty and staff how much we care.
- Volunteer Opportunities – check out the online sign-up list for opportunities (and see who else signed up!)
- Legislative Advocacy – many things are happening locally and nationally; be part of the discussion.
- Senior Activities Helpers – graduation planning and events are coming up and we could use helping hands! Email Senior Activities Chair.
- New to MIHS? Click Here for New Families Information
2017-2018 PTSA Membership and MIHS PTSA Fundraiser (Pass the Hat) Contributions
- Our online form is a convenient way to make payments for MIHS PTSA Membership and contributions to PTSA Fundraiser (Pass the Hat). You have the option to pay with Personal Check, PayPal or Credit Card via PayPal using this online system. There is NO service fee charged to parents.
- Individual or Family PTSA Membership which includes MIHS PTSA Directory.
- MIHS PTSA Fundraiser (Pass the Hat) contributions
- Friends of the Library donation
- Personalized Bricks
- All donations are tax deductible! Don’t forget our Corporate Match Program to help make your taxable donation stretch even farther!