Welcome to the Mercer Island High PTSA website. Our mission is to put together helpful information for MIHS parents. This includes PTSA Membership & Fundraising, MIHS Newsletter Highlights, Legislative Advocacy, Volunteer Opportunities, and useful links to topics on the MISD website such as the MIHS Daily Bulletin.
- Aug 15-16 – Student Parking Sign Up for SENIORS ONLY
- Aug 17 – Student Parking Sign Up for Underclassmen
- Aug 23 – Fee & Photo Day: Seniors (8-11a) & Juniors (1-4p)
- Aug 24 – Fee & Photo Day: Freshmen (8-12a) & Sophomores (1-3:30p)
- Aug 31 – First Day of School
Summer Dates and Fee & Photo Day 2016
- School Offices are closed during July. And will reopen on August 8th.
- Last day the Athletic Office is open is Thursday, 6/30. All Registration for Summer Sports Activities must be in by June 30.
- Athletic Office re-opens on Thursday, 8/4, 7:45am
- Eligibility Packets for Fall are due by Wednesday, 8/10.
- Football officially starts on Wednesday, 8/17, time TBA
- All other Fall Sports (Boys Golf, Boys Tennis, Boys Water Polo, Cross County Girls Soccer, Girls Swim/Dive, and Volleyball) start on Monday, 8/22.
- All-Fall Sports Parent Meeting is on 8/29, 6:00 pm, in the PAC.
- Fall Parking for Seniors will go on sale for 1st Semester on 8/15 & 16. This is done all online. For ALL underclassmen if there are any spots left they will go on sale on 8/17.
- Volunteers Needed for Fee & Photo Day: Sign Up Today
Fees & Photos & Textbook Distribution:
- Tues 8/23 – Seniors 8:00-11:00 a.m.
- Tues 8/23 – Juniors 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Wed 8/24 – Freshman 8:00-12:00 p.m.
- Wed 8/24 – Sophomores 1:00-3:30 p.m.
Our online form is a convenient way to make payments for MIHS PTSA Membership and contributions to Pass the Hat. You have the option to pay with Personal Check, PayPal or Credit Card via PayPal using this online system. There is NO service fee charged to parents.
- Individual or Family PTSA Membership which includes MIHS PTSA Directory.
- Pass The Hat contributions
- Friends of the Library donation
- Personalized Bricks
All donations are tax deductible! Don’t forget our Corporate Match Program to help make your taxable donation stretch even farther!
Do You Have Contact Information Changes? If yes, download MISD Student Information Change Form and submit it to your School Secretary. If it’s just an email change, you can do that yourself in Skyward (click for instructions for email change).