Welcome to the Mercer Island High PTSA website. Our mission is to put together helpful information for MIHS parents. This includes PTSA Membership & Fundraising, Islander Update Newsletters, Legislative Advocacy, Volunteer Opportunities, and useful links to topics on the MISD website such as the MIHS Daily Bulletin.
- March 24 – Deadline for the Mercer Island Schools Foundation Scholarship application
March 25 – Mock ACT, 8am – 1pm, MIHS Commons
March 29 – Parent Edge Presentation, Forefront Suicide Prevention Training for Parents, 7pm, IMS
March 31 – Advocacy Lunch Learning Series, Meet the new MI City Manager, Noon, City Hall
April 4-5 – Fine Arts Showcase, 5:30 pm, MIHS Commons/Gym
April 6 – Staff Appreciation Hawaiian Luau Luncheon
April 10 – 14 – Spring Break
Get Involved! We still have many ways to get involved at MIHS:
- Staff Appreciation Luncheons – we always appreciate food and set up/clean up help to show our faculty and staff how much we care.
- Volunteer Opportunities – check out the online sign up list for opportunities (and see who else signed up!)
- Legislative Advocacy – many things are happening locally and nationally; be part of the discussion.
- Senior Activities Helpers – graduation planning and events are coming up and we could use helping hands! Email Senior Activities Chair.
2016-2017 PTSA Membership and Pass the Hat Contributions
Our online form is a convenient way to make payments for MIHS PTSA Membership and contributions to Pass the Hat. You have the option to pay with Personal Check, PayPal or Credit Card via PayPal using this online system. There is NO service fee charged to parents.
Individual or Family PTSA Membership which includes MIHS PTSA Directory.
Friends of the Library donation
All donations are tax deductible! Don’t forget our Corporate Match Program to help make your taxable donation stretch even farther!
Do You Have Personal Contact or Emergency Contact Information Changes?
If yes, it’s important to let the Mercer Island School District know i.e. Skyward. Instructions: download MISD Student Information Change Form and submit it to your School Secretary. If it’s just an email change, you can do that yourself in Skyward.