Welcome to the Mercer Island High PTSA website. Our mission is to put together helpful information for MIHS parents. This includes PTSA Membership & Fundraising, MIHS Newsletter Highlights, Legislative Advocacy, Volunteer Opportunities, and useful links to topics on the MISD website such as the MIHS Daily Bulletin.
- Aug 22 – Fall Sports Tryouts Start (Boys Golf, Boys Tennis, Boys Water Polo, Cross County Girls Soccer, Girls Swim/Dive, and Volleyball).
- Aug 23 – Fee & Photo Day: Seniors (8-11am) & Juniors (1-4pm)
- Aug 24 – Fee & Photo Day: Freshmen (8-12 am) & Sophomores (1-3:30 pm)
- Aug 29 – All-Fall Sports Parent Meeting 6:00-8:30 pm, in the PAC.
- Aug 31 – First Day of School with Special Schedule
- Aug 31 – Freshmen Orientation at 8:00 am
- Aug 31 – NEW Students in 10-12 Orientation at 9:00 am
- Sept 5 – Labor Day – No School
- Sept 6 – New-to-MIHS Parent Meeting, 6:00 pm Library Presentation room
- Sept 7 – Last day to add/cancel a class
- Sept 8 – Photo Make-up Day, 7:30 am – 1:00 pm. MIHS Front Hall
- Sept 9 – PTSA Welcome Back Coffee, 9:30 – 11:00 am, Lower Commons
- Sept 17 – MOCK SAT/ACT 8:00 am – 1:00pm
- Sept 28 – Curriculum Night: 5:15 pm Market Place, 6:00 pm Classroom Visits
Fees & Photos & Textbook Distribution:
- Tues 8/23 – Seniors 8:00-11:00 a.m.
- Tues 8/23 – Juniors 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Wed 8/24 – Freshman 8:00-12:00 p.m.
- Wed 8/24 – Sophomores 1:00-3:30 p.m.
- For more information on Fee, Photo & Texbook distribution
- Volunteers Needed for Fee & Photo Day: Sign Up Today
2016-2017 PTSA Membership and Pass the Hat Contributions
Our online form is a convenient way to make payments for MIHS PTSA Membership and contributions to Pass the Hat. You have the option to pay with Personal Check, PayPal or Credit Card via PayPal using this online system. There is NO service fee charged to parents.
- Individual or Family PTSA Membership which includes MIHS PTSA Directory.
- Pass The Hat contributions
- Friends of the Library donation
- Personalized Bricks
All donations are tax deductible! Don’t forget our Corporate Match Program to help make your taxable donation stretch even farther!
Do You Have Personal Contact or Emergency Contact Information Changes?
If yes, it’s important to let the Mercer Island School District know i.e. Skyward. Instructions: download MISD Student Information Change Form and submit it to your School Secretary. If it’s just an email change, you can do that yourself in Skyward.